Welcome to Beatrice Girleanu's Designs. You may already know me from The Preacher's Wife Paper Crafts; while crafting and DIY are still my hobbies, I've moved from there so I could focus on event planning and paper (both real and digital) design so that you can have a perfect event, a beautiful invitation or an eye catching logo.

Design With Me,

Beatrice Girleanu

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Business Design

     So far my posts on here have been about weddings but I am also into paper and graphic design-wedding invites, programs/bulletins, posters, business cards and logos and most recently I actually designed a website too!

Euroco Sample Page

I was asked to design a new business card for Euroco and from there stemmed the idea that they need a website address on to put on the business card…one problem-they didn’t have a website!  So from there I got involved in designing a website.  Go check out www.euroco.ca and let me know what you think.  I have dabbled in blog design for myself and others and tinkered around with html code—but more for fun; not a real life, corporate thing…it was somewhat daunting. 

One thing I did realize in designing the website was that the company needed an update on their logo.That was more up my alley. I tried to keep the same theme going so people would still recognize the brand just with a bit of a twist.

Here’s the old logo and business card…Old Business Card
Here’s the new logo I designed…
EurocoLogo

And here is the logo on the business card…
Front of Card
Back of Card(not sure why this pic is sooo blurry…sorry Sad smile)

I am pretty proud of how they turned out and Cornel and Leia over at Euroco thought they were fantastic. 

Need any logos or business cards designed?  Contact Me!
Full Logo Big

No comments:

Post a Comment